Digital Media Intern
theAOinsight Group is seeking a digital marketing intern to work closely with our communications department in all aspects of digital marketing strategy. We are looking for a candidate to contribute their skills, ideas, and creativity to our team. Our intern will gain valuable experience creating digital media content and distribution strategy. If cleared with their school, intern may receive course credit as well. This internship will require 10-15 hours per week for 3-6 months. The hours and tasks are flexible, and the intern will be able to work from home or school.
- Create and edit video content to share on social media for various outlets
- Assist with creation and implementation of digital media distribution
- Assist with various graphic design projects
- Other related social media tasks, including but not limited to research, scheduling & writing
- Interest in and knowledge of social media networks and management
- Knowledge of videography (creating, producing, and editing)
- Proficient in Photoshop, WordPress, Illustrator, and/or InDesign preferred
- Able to work independently and maintain deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferred majors include media management, digital communication
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Adriana at [email protected], subject line theAOinsight Internship, followed by the position you are applying for.